Adversal 728*90

Monday, May 28, 2012

Why I bought an iPad 3 (Plus Unboxing Gallery)

Today for the first time in my life I walked into an apple store (this isn't some exaggeration I've NEVER been to an apple store in my life); yet today i marched right in, as soon as the very helpful salesperson called "Tom" came up and asked how he could help me I told him straight up that I'd like an iPad 3 in white please. This might not seem like a big deal but personally I've NEVER purchased a gadget without first playing with it and testing it out; yet here I was asking to buy one without even checking out that "Fabled screen resolution". Why?

Simply because I became disgusted of my touchpad and it's heavy weight, clunky OS (even ICS) and shitty apps; however the other real major factor that made me buy an iPad was Facetime; I always call my mom on skype and we spend hours talking, but eversince she got an iPhone she stopped opening skype since the  rest of my iPhone loving family facetimed here, rendering skype useless (who cares if once of her children can't call her right? :P ).

Anyways here's the gallery: I specifically got a White iPad just to match the stormtrooper 900 whenever i get it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment