Adversal 728*90

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HTC One Unboxing and First Impressions (Video & Gallery)

 Earlier this week I finally got my hands on the HTC One, which admittedly isn't the freshest phone on the market but is a very special phone for me. The One is the FIRST Android phone I've ever used as a daily device; and it's also the only Android device that has ever had me lusting after it, wanting to own one.


For those of you who follow me anywhere on the internet, I make no secret of my leanings towards Nokia and Windows Phone, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate and admire another product/OS; which is exactly the case with the one.

The HTC One is still HTC's flagship device, and rightfully so, the device has a stunning 4.7" full HD 1080p screen with a ridiculous ppi of 468. What really got me on this phone though was the design, the beautiful crafted aluminum body that gently curves in your hand is a glory to behold; and is easily one of the prettiest devices I've ever used.The rounded corners, the speaker grills and the chamfered edges are all a beauty to behold, and ooze elegance and a "premium feel". What's more is that this beautiful body packs a decently sized 2,300 Mah battery, as well as a quadcore snapdragon 600 processor with two Gbs of ram, which miraculously still only way a mere 143 grams!

So be sure to check out the unboxing video above, and the images below for a closer look at the device; and expect a full review as well as my thoughts on Android (coming form a Nokia/WP user) soon! If you have any questions, comments or thoughts be sure to leave them down below and I'll do my best to get back to you!













No comments:

Post a Comment