Adversal 728*90

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Asha Challenge




Ok, so there's been a slight change of plans since my last post about trialing a Nokia 700. Unfortunately the Nokia Connects people are fresh out of 700s (I was offered to try out the 701 instead) but for now I'm passing on both devices to take on a serious challenge. Can I ditch my Lumia, N9, N8 and all other forms of technology and survive on JUST an Asha 303 for a week? I proposed the challenge to Steve/Pychomania on twitter who loved it as well and Tom from Nokia Connects jumped in offering both of us Asha 303s if we take on the challenge.

So do you guys think I'll make it?  with 1Ghz of ram it's more powerful than my N8; yet it runs S40 which I haven't played with in A LONG time. My main issue is probably going to be trying to get my contacts up on the Asha as it was an issue for the N9 I can only imagine what S40 is going to be like.

Wish me Luck. (This includes using the Asha as a camera device as well so expect some footage).

2 comments:

  1. Nokia Suite is your friend when it comes to jamming your contacts in the phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Nokia Suite, forgot about that one- Since I no longer use it for the N9 or the Lumia; but how would I go about getting my Lumia contacts onto Nokia suite is the real question!

      Delete