Adversal 728*90

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trialing a Nokia 700





So Just a random thought- yesterday the Nokia connects people emailed me asking if I wanted to trial out a Nokia 700- (the smallest of the S^3 range), I immediately said yes; although not for the reasons you might be thinking- the main reason is that I want to be re-united with Belle FP1 (my previous experience was only on the 808). Think of this is a re-evaluation of Symbian after it became called Nokia Belle.

P.S.- I'm going to request a white one, I dunno why but I've fallen in love with white devices recently (the stormtrooper 900, HTC OneX and the Xperia S all look beautiful in white), while incidentally I've never been a fan of the white iPhone nor a white S2....

Expect unboxings and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment