Adversal 728*90

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ridiculous Amounts of Speaker Interference?



Hey guys- Just a random thought; to anyone who owns a Lumia device; in particular a Lumia 800 do you get loads of speaker interference (the static ticking sound) when your Lumia is anywhere near your laptop? I have to keep my Lumia about a foot away from my laptop at all times just to avoid the dreadfully annoying buzzing that it gives off (it's there all the time not just when I'm getting a phone call or a text)- I think this might be due to Data transfer and stuff but still I've never experienced it with the N8 or the N9, any ideas???

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that it produces more interferences in the car speakers than the X6 I had previously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I've had no problems at all when I hook it up to the bluetooth system in my car- only on my laptop; some people were suggesting it's an actual issue with the laptop/device rather than the phone.

      Delete