Adversal 728*90

Friday, September 7, 2012

PureView of Jerash #808

Today I took my 808 Pureview with me to Jerash; for those of you who don't know, Jerash is one of the best preserved Roman Ruins in the world. Anyways this was the first time I actually planned to take my 808 on a photo-shoot so I tried  being a bit artistic about it. Personally I'm pretty proud of the results since I usually suck at photography, it's nowhere as impressive as some of the other 808 shots I've see; but it's a start.
(click for full view)


This is the entrance gate to the ruins,  I love the clarity of the sky behind it.


Lossless zoom is amazing in cases like this, the details are amazing!!


There I was surrounded by hundreds of years of culture, and priceless ruins and I decided to take pictures of sand; still the quality is impressive.


My attempt at being a little "artsy"
I realize this area was the scene of hundreds of bloody fights till the death, but all I could think of was that this is exactly where the top gear crew raced while on their Middle East Christmas special :)

As always your feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment